Gradient glass back finish
48MP+5MP AI dual rear camera
1.6μm 4-in-1 SuperPixel
4 times the pixels for extra clarityThe more pixels, the clearer the picture. The Redmi Note 7 uses an all-new 48MP sensor—that’s four times the pixels of a typical 12MP phone camera. In 48MP mode, a single-pixel measures just 0.8μm, resulting in resolution nothing short of astounding.
Zoom in as far as you like and crop out little details to make a picture of their own. Scenescape photos keep their sharpness even when magnified. Crop a single face from a big group photo and see a clear smile. Redmi Note 7 grants endless possibilities with its flagship-level 48MP camera.
Steady handheld night photographyWith a single tap, the camera automatically captures multiple images and combines them into a single, high quality photo. Redmi Note 7 takes in even more light when it combines four pixels into a single 1.6μm Super Pixel and producing a high quality 12MP nightscape photo. Equipped with a large 1/2 inch sensor, the camera can capture more light in darker environments for brighter photos with less noise. There’s no need for a tripod when you have this kind of power in your hand.13MP AI selfie cameraAI Beautify
AI portrait mode
AI face recognition
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660
14nm octa-core Kryo™ processor
Up to 2.2GHz
The use of Snapdragon™ 660 signifies that the Redmi Note 7 has attained near flagship status.
Moreover, this special AI edition of the processor provides a faster CPU clock speed for incredibly smooth operation and responsive gaming.
AnTuTu performance score*Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 145005*180808
Stylish appearance6.3″ FHD + Gradient glass back Flagship Drop display
Slim bezel 6.3″ Dot Drop Full Screen DisplaySunlight display | Night display | Reading mode
Among mainstream flagship phones, the Dot Drop screen has become a common solution for maximizing the Full Screen Display due to its neat and comfortable way of housing the front camera. With 2340 x 1080 resolution, this display surpasses most high definition TVs. Altogether, this phone is packing a sizeable display that keeps its clarity down to the smallest details.
2.5D on both sidesUpgraded appearance with a chic and sophisticated glass back
Colors that shine and shift like the tide for a magnificent sight
Long battery life
Type-C, Supports Qualcomm®️ Quick Charge™️ 4 Technology
An ultra-large battery means ultra-long endurance and super quick charging too. This is the kind of power you’re used to seeing in flagship models
Supports Qualcomm®️ Quick Charge™️ 4 Technology
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 with 4 times the drop resistanceWe commit ourselves not only to our responsibility, but to the power of innovation. For example, we have equipped this phone with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, which is 4 times as strong as previous generations, and we used innovative reinforcement methods to protect the fragile corners. All this innovation hasn’t come easy, but we don’t hesitate to put our full effort into creating the best quality.
3.5mm headphone jackIR remote control
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 for both front and rearLoud volume Smart PA
1.48MP ultra-clear camera, indicates that the primary camera image sensor has 48 million physical pixels. The camera is capable of taking in both 48MP and 12MP photo modes. Some benchmarks may only detect one of the modes, showing the camera sensor as 12MP. Pro mode is immediately capable of supporting 48MP, while support for Photo mode will be made available later via OTA update.
2.1.6μm large pixels (4-in-1 Super Pixel) indicates that the camera’s sensor hardware can combine 4 pixels into a single 1.6μm large pixel.
3. 4000mAh refers to the typical capacity value of the Redmi Note 7’s battery. The phone’s packaging includes a 5V/2A charger; the phone supports Quick Charge™️ 4 protocol. For optimal charging efficiency, a Quick Charge™️ 4 charger can be purchased separately.
4. Battery standby time is tested by measuring the amount of time that elapses as the smartphone to reach 0% power from 100% under one test scenario. Test conditions: All notifications are swiped away, no apps are left running in the background and no functions unrelated to the testing are opened or enabled. Test results are based on Xiaomi lab results. Actual results may vary based on environmental changes.
5. Comparisons to other popular smartphone brands refer to select smartphones on the market that are of particular repute and hold a significant share of market sales, and does not indicate a comparison to all smartphones on the market.
6. The smartphone’s Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 with four times stronger drop resistance is in comparison to Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3. “Four times stronger drop resistance” refers to tests performed in comparison to Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, for more details see the following website: https://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/in/en/glass-types/gorilla-glass-5.html
7. Protection from dust and dirt refers to protection from everyday particles and splashes. The smartphone is protected from small splashes and typical dirt and dust, but is not designed to withstand immersion or to operate in environments with severe dust, sand, or other particles. Redmi Note 7 has not undergone waterproof testing or dustproof testing and its warranty does not cover damage resulting from dust, immersion in water, or dropping. Please do not immerse the smartphone in any liquid or bring it into an environment with severe dust or sand. Moreover, everyday dust and moisture can wear down the protection over time. Please do not charge your smartphone in a moist environment.
8. Only digital USB-C headphones are supported. Analog USB-C headphones are not supported.
9. All comparisons made on this page to typical smartphones or Flagship smartphones refer to Xiaomi smartphones; all information on this page regarding the device’s configuration or motherboard and related images are based on the initial edition, actual features and data may vary by model. See the specs page for more information; Unless otherwise indicated on this page, all data was obtained from Xiaomi labs, product design specifications and supplier data. All testing data on this page may vary according to environmental conditions and device edition. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.