Spray our Liquid Salvo Hand Sanitizer onto hands to quickly kill germ when no soap and water are available. Perfect for on-the-go or you can spray on surfaces like door handles, public lifts, elevators, public bathrooms, classrooms, buses, trains or planes.
Get Hand Sanitizer in Pakistan
It also evaporates quickly, leaves nearly zero oil traces, compared to ethanol, and is relatively non-toxic, compared to alternative solvents.
WHO (World Health Organization) suggests us that the best way to prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19) is to avoid being exposed to this virus and If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting spray contains a 70% solution of isopropyl alcohol in water. Water is required to open up membrane pores of bacteria. You’ll be safe from all types of germs and micro bacteria after using this hand sanitizer. This spray can also be used to clean surfaces like door handles and tables as you touch them regularly.
SUPERIOR SERVICE & 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Salvo provides you a friendly customer service. All your problems will be answered. For any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our product, just contact us! Choose Salvo, enjoy every day!
For Best and Authentic Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Advises Visit: WHO Public Advisory Website
- Keeping hands clean is important to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Quickly kill microorganisms on your hands without irritating or drying your skin.
- Hand sanitizer will keep your hands clean and at the same time emit a great smell.
- Hand sanitizer will make your hands feel smooth and fresh.
- Use it in the office, home, car, school or other places where you need to clean your hands quickly.
How to use:
- Crowd an appropriate amount of hand sanitizer into the palm of your hand and rub it together until your hands are dry, without washing with water.
- 1 × 100ml liquid hand sanitizer